A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Among other things, cookies provide a means for us to keep track of your online patterns and preferences. By understanding which areas of the site you visit, cookies allow us to present information, products and services that are of personal interest.
How do I change this setting so I can shop the site?
If you are using Internet Explorer 6x:
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options
- Select the Privacy tab
- Select Advanced
- Select Override Automatic Cookie Handling
- Accept First Party Cookies
- Check Always Allow Session Cookies
- Close and Re-launch Internet Explorer
Previous versions of Internet Explorer and other common browsers will have similar settings under Tools/Internet Options/Security.
If you are using Internet Firefox 1.x:
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- Select the Privacy icon
- Select the Cookies tab
- Check Allow sites to set cookies
- Close and Re-launch Firefox
Previous versions of Firefox and other common browsers will have similar settings under Tools/Internet Options/Security.
If you are still having trouble, please call 888-EASY-772 and a Customer Service Representative can assist you.