“TAMPA GRAND OPENING SWEEPSTAKES”
“TAMPA GRAND OPENING SWEEPSTAKES”
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate family members or those living in the same household) of Nine West Holdings, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parents and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 AM EDT on May 9, 2016 and ends at 9:00 PM EDT on May 15, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”). You may enter this Sweepstakes by completing an entry card available while supplies last at the store counter at the Easy Spirit Outlet store located at Tampa Premium Outlets, 2312 Grand Cypress Drive, Lutz, FL 33559 during the Sweepstakes Period. You may be required to provide the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, and e-mail address. When you enter the Sweepstakes by completing the in-store entry card, you will be automatically entered into Easy Spirit’s customer database and consent to receiving email, on-line marketing and advertising, and other communications from Sponsor and Sponsor’s affiliated business entities. Agreeing to receive such emails or communications is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning. You can opt-out of the receipt of such email and communications by checking the opt-out box on the entry card for the Sweepstakes; or by following the directions in the email or communications you receive; or by contacting the Sponsor directly. You may also enter the Sweepstakes by the alternate means of entry below.
3. ALTERNATE MEANS OF ENTRY: To enter without a store visit and without completing the in-store entry card and entering into Easy Spirit’s customer database and opt-in to receipt of email, on-line marketing and advertising, and other communications from Sponsor and its affiliates, hand-print your full name, full mailing address, email address, phone number, and birth date on a plain 3x5 inch card. Mail your completed entry to Easy Spirit Marketing, Attn: Easy Spirit Tampa Grand Opening Sweepstakes Entry, 1411 Broadway, 27th floor, New York, New York 10018. Your entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries. No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any sweepstakes entry. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than May 15, 2016 and received by May 25, 2016 to be eligible for the drawing. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, PER EMAIL ADDRESS, PER PHONE NUMBER, PER MAILING ADDRESS THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) Prize awarded to one (1) winner. The Prize consists solely of one (1) Easy Spirit gift card in the amount of $300.00, redeemable at Easy Spirit retail stores, Easy Spirit Outlet stores and on the Easy Spirit website at www.easyspirit.com and subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the gift card. The Prize is subject to availability and may be substituted by the Sponsor at its sole discretion for an item of equal or greater value. The approximate total retail value of the Prizes is $300.00. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the Prize is permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All details of the Prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on or about May 31, 2016 by judges selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The prize is guaranteed to be awarded. The Winner will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail service within about seven (7) days of the drawing for the Prize.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for any Prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. The Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release and return it within seven (7) days after the date when notified. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrants hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winner’s and entrants’ name, photograph, likeness and/or image, and hometown address, without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes.
8. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, and the forum and venue for any dispute shall be in New York, New York. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall an Entrant or any other party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages or any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of-pocket costs described in this Section, nor will an Entrant or any party be entitled to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of actions arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR RETAIL STORE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For an Official Winner’s List (available after July 31, 2016) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Easy Spirit Tampa Grand Opening Sweepstakes” - WINNER - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Easy Spirit Marketing Department, 1411 Broadway, 27th Floor New York, NY 10018. All requests must be received by September 30, 2016
12. SPONSOR: Nine West Holdings, Inc. (Easy Spirit division), 1411 Broadway, 27th Floor, New York, NY 10018.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2016 Nine West Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.